PHOTOS Marco Polo Apartments
Photos Apartment 1 (First Floor):
Photos Apartment 2 (Second Floor):
Photos Apartment 3 (Third Floor - Loft):
Views from the windows of Marco Polo Apartments:
- First photo: view on the left (taken in May 2005)
- Second photo: view on the right ( taken in May 2005)
Above Photos: Bishop's crest on the side wall of Bishop's Treasury viewed from Marco Polo Apartments, and photo of view on the rainy December's day from the window of the Apartments towards people on the Korcula main square 'Pjaceta' Click on images to enlarge!
- First photo : view from the top floor window facing back of the house;
- Second photo: view from the top floor through the window which is facing the front of the house. To see this view one has to turn his/her head to the right. Same /similar view is from the first as well as second floor, just a bit lower...
- Last Photo: View from the window on the top floor facing back of the house - shows orange tree in neighbor's garden.
Please note: above view - photos are taken on rainy day in December 2004, so they luck a bit of the sunshine, but they show our neighbor's large orange tree with oranges on it that can only be seen in December and January so we decided to keep them :)
more photos + Photos of Old town + Beauty of Decay + Rainy Day Views + Bishop's Crest